- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Fresh Basil Fresh Basil 25g 1 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- Naan Bread Naan Bread 2 tortillas 2 tortillas
- Broccoli Broccoli 1/2 head 1/2 head
- Kale Kale small bunch small bunch
- Chickpeas in Water Chickpeas in Water 50g 1/4 cup
- Green Olives Green Olives 50g 1/3 cup
- Pumpkin Seeds Pumpkin Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Lime Lime 1 1
- Vegan Feta Cheese Vegan Feta Cheese 100g 2/3 cup
- Red Chili Flakes Crushed Chillies 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 220c.
- 2.Prepare basil pesto: Combine basil, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender and pulse until it becomes a creamy paste.
- 3.Chop broccoli into small florets.
- 4.Layer one tortilla on top of the other and spread paste over top layer, leaving a 1,5cm border around the edge.
- 5.Add kale, broccoli florets, chickpeas, olives and pumpkin seeds.
- 6.Top with 2 slices of lime, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 7.Bake for 10-15min, until crust becomes golden.
- 8.Garnish with feta, season with chili flakes and serve immediately.