- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: Mins
- Serves 16
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Sesame Seeds Sesame Seeds 150g 1 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 60ml 1/4 cup
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- 1.Add sesame seeds to a saucepan over medium heat and toast, stirring, for 5min+ until lightly coloured and fragrant, allow to cool.
- 2.Add toasted sesame seeds to a blender and blend until crumbly.
- 3.Add 2 tbsp olive oil and blend, adding additional tbsp olive oil until smooth, pourable consistency is reached.
- 4.Season to taste with salt and refrigerate in a container with a lid for up to 1 month.