Herbed Bruschetta with Seasonal Vegetables
- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 4 Mins
- Serves 2
Summer sweetened tomatoes, edamame and fresh herbs combine on crunchy sourdough toast. A fantastic light lunch or brunch option. Quick to prepare, dairy free and packed with nutrition and protein! Packed with vitamin C, protein and potassium, add this pretty and appetizing dish to your vegan meal plan!Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Sourdough Bread Sourdough Bread 4 slices 4 slices
- Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes 3 handfuls 3 handfuls
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Mint Mint handful handful
- Fresh Basil Fresh Basil handful handful
- Arugula Salad Rocket Salad handful handful
- Edamame Beans Edamame Beans 150g 1 cup
- Garden Peas Garden Peas 150g 1 cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1.Brush the sourdough bread slices with olive oil, place them in a preheated griddle pan and toast on one side for a few minutes until they start to brown.
- 2.Peel and slice the onion.
- 3.Place the toasts on the plate and distribute the remaining ingredients on top of the toasts. Serve immediately.