- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Whole Wheat Couscous Whole Wheat Couscous 160g 1 cup
- Vegetable Broth Vegetable Broth 250ml 1 cup
- Red Pointed Pepper Red Pointed Pepper 4 4
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Dried Oregano Dried Oregano 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Chickpeas in Water Chickpeas in Water 400g 2 cups
- Pitted Black Olives Pitted Black Olives 65g 1/2 cup
- Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes 75g 1/2 cup
- Baby Spinach Baby Spinach 60g 2 cups
- Vegan Feta Cheese Vegan Feta Cheese 200g 1 & 1/3 cups
- Lemon Lemon 1/2 1/2
- 1.Add couscous to a small bowl, cover with hot vegetable broth, cover and set aside.
- 2.Slice pointed peppers in half, deseed and set aside. Preheat oven to 200c.
- 3.Add onion to a nonstick pan over medium high heat and cook until softened.
- 4.Add garlic and herbs to pan and stir until fragrant.
- 5.Add chickpeas and cook for 5 to 10min.
- 6.While cooking, place peppers in oven and roast for 3min, flip and roast for 3min, remove from oven (leave the oven on though) and set aside.
- 7.Add olives, cherry tomatoes and couscous to chickpea mixture and stir to combine, cook for 3min.
- 8.Add spinach and stir until just wilted, add salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
- 9.Fill the peppers with mixture and place in oven for 3 to 5min.
- 10.Remove peppers from oven, top with crumbled feta and serve immediately.