- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Filtered Water Filtered Water 750ml 3 cups
- Rooibos Tea Rooibos Tea 4 teabags 4 teabags
- Grapefruit Grapefruit 1/2 1/2
- Mint Mint 10 leaves 10 leaves
- Gooseberries Gooseberries 160g 1 cup
- Raw Honey Raw Honey 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1.Heat filtered water in a saucepan until boiling and remove from heat.
- 2.Slice half of the grapefruit along the width into thin slices. Place tea bags, grapefruit, mint leaves, 1/3 cup gooseberries and honey in the saucepan and allow to steep for 15min.
- 3.Remove tea bags, and slightly mash the gooseberries, grapefruit slices and mint leaves to release flavour.
- 4.Strain through a sieve and allow to cool.
- 5.Slice leftover gooseberries in half and add to iced tea before placing tea in the fridge to chill (flavour develops better if left overnight).Serve chilled over ice with slices of grapefruit and mint leaves.