- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Ground Turmeric Ground Turmeric 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Ground Ginger Ground Ginger 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 500ml 2 cups
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup to taste to taste
- 1.Combine spices in a small mixing bowl (I used a small ramekin) and set aside.
- 2.Heat coconut oil in microwave for 1min or until melted and mix with spices to form a paste.
- 3.Heat almond milk in a small saucepan on medium heat until hot but not boiling, roughly 3 to 5min.
- 4.Add spice paste and whisk to combine.
- 5.Serve immediately or allow to cool and serve over ice blocks.