- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Yellow Onion Brown Onion 1 1
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Vegetable Broth Vegetable Broth 1 litre 4 cups
- Soy Sauce Soy Sauce 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Edamame Beans Edamame Beans 250g 1 & 2/3 cups
- Green Peas Green Peas 250g 1 & 2/3 cups
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper to taste to taste
- Coconut Milk Coconut Milk 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Flax Seeds Flax Seeds 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Chives Fresh Chives 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- 1.Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- 2.Add diced onion and minced garlic and cook for 2min or until onion is translucent.
- 3.Add edamame, peas, vegetable stock and soy sauce and simmer for 20min.
- 4.Remove pot from heat and allow to cool for 5 to 10min (until cool enough to blend).
- 5.Blend in batches until desired consistency has been reached.
- 6.Return mixture to pot and gently heat for 5min.
- 7.Divide soup between 4 bowls, top with coconut milk, flax seeds, edamame and roughly chopped chives and enjoy!