- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 2
Soft on the inside, subtly crunchy on the outside, sweet, fresh - and only requiring a handful of ingredients and 20 minutes to make this quick and easy vegan French toast. Delve into this gorgeous french toast stack and seasonal berries by adding it your personal meal plan this week!Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Unsweetened Almond Milk Unsweetened Almond Milk 80ml 1/3 cup
- Aquafaba Aquafaba 60ml 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Whole Grain Bread Whole Grain Bread 6 slices 6 slices
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Mixed Berries Mixed Berries 75g 1/2 cup
- Coconut Yoghurt Coconut Yoghurt 80g 1/3 cup
- Chia Seeds Chia Seeds 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1.Combine milk, aquafaba, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2.Heat a pan over medium heat.
- 3.Add sliced bread to aquafaba mixture and allow to soak on each side.
- 4.Add coconut oil to pan, add bread and fry until both sides are golden brown, repeat until all slices have been browned.
- 5.Divide bread between two plates and drizzle with maple syrup.
- 6.Serve topped with fresh or frozen berries, coconut yoghurt and chia seeds.