- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Eggplant Aubergine 2 2
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Garlic Garlic 3 cloves 3 cloves
- Tahini Tahini 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Ground Cumin Ground Cumin 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- Fresh Cilantro Fresh Coriander 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 200C.
- 2.Slice eggplants (aubergine) in half, place them on an oven tray, brush with 2 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 3.Add whole, unpeeled garlic cloves to the same oven tray and roast for 30min.
- 4.Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- 5.Once cooled, remove skin, roughly chop and add to a blender.
- 6.Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 7.Garnish with cilantro (coriander), serve with crackers and enjoy!