- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
Our dirty chai latte vegan recipes is simple to make and is also gluten free, dairy free and high in protein. And to top it all off, it is also something you can make in under 30 minutes! Packed with succulent spices, almonds and the sweet hit of vanilla, we think this latte makes for a great weekend treat!Gluten Free Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Almonds Almonds 45g 1/3 cup
- Filtered Water Filtered Water 500ml 2 cups
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Chai Tea Chai Tea 2 teabags 2 teabags
- Cinnamon Sticks Cinnamon Sticks 1 1
- Espresso Espresso 2 pods 2 pods
- 1.*Note: Pre-soak the almonds in filtered water overnight the night before serving*.
- 2.Drain and rinse almonds after 8 to 12hrs.
- 3.Blend almonds, two cups (500ml) filtered water, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt in a blender.
- 4.Strain into a bowl to seperate pulp from milk.
- 5.Place 1,5 cups (375ml) almond milk, tea bags, vanilla extract and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan on medium heat and simmer for 5min, whisking constantly.
- 6.After 5min, remove milk from stove and remove tea bags and cinnamon stick.
- 7.Pour one shot of espresso into each cup.
- 8.Froth milk mixture and pour it into cups, top with cinnamon and enjoy!