- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- For the polenta:
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Green Thai Curry Paste Green Thai Curry Paste 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp
- Vegetable Stock Vegetable Stock 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 1/2 tbsp 1/2 tbsp
- Polenta Polenta 160g 1 cup
- Water Water 375ml 1 & 1/2 cups
- Soy Milk Soya Milk 375ml 1 & 1/2 cups
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes 150g 1 cup
- Zucchini Courgette 1 1
- Black Olives Black Olives 70g 1/2 cup
- Black Sesame Seeds Black Sesame Seeds 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1.Add the coconut oil to a hot pan.
- 2.Add the curry powder, the vegetable stock and stir a little until the spices begin to release their aromas. Now pour in the water, the milk and the butter and cook to a boil.
- 3.Once boiled, reduce the heat to a simmer and pour in the polenta slowly while you continue to stir. It is very important to add the polenta as a “rain”. It will require patience but is the key to ensure a smooth texture in the end. Cook for 5 minutes and then set aside.
- 4.Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/ 350 F°.
- 5.Spread the polenta in a baking tray and try to make the spread 1 cm thick. Now top with chopped vegetables.
- 6.Place into the oven and cook for approx 15 minutes. When you see the edges of the polenta turn crispy, its time!
- 7.Cut into triangles and serve warm or cold.