- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cucumber Cucumber 2 2
- Lime Lime juice of 1 juice of 1
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Chia Seeds Chia Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Mixed Sesame Seeds Mixed Sesame Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Linseed Linseed 1/2 tbsp 1/2 tbsp
- 1.Wash the cucumbers and then finely slice them lengthways.
- 2.Add a dressing of oil and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- 3.Sprinkle on the various seeds and reserve in the fridge for an hour before serving.