- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Chickpeas Chickpeas 300g 1 & 1/2 cups
- Pomegranate Pomegranate 1/4 1/4
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley bunch bunch
- For the dip:
- Tahini Tahini 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Lime Lime juice of 1 juice of 1
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Agave Nectar Agave Nectar 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Edible Flowers Edible Flowers small handful small handful
- 1.*Pre-soak the chickpeas the night before cooking*
- 2.Add a saucepan of water to the stove and boil the chickpeas for 30 minutes or until they soften. Once cooked, remove from the heat to cool down.
- 3.Cut the pomegranate and extract the seeds. Wash and fine chop the parsley.
- 4.For the dip: Use a small bowl to blend the tahini with the freshly squeezed lime juice, agave nectar and salt.
- 5.In a serving bowl, mix the dip with the drained chickpeas, pomegranate seeds, parsley and a sprinkling of edible flowers.