- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Carrot Carrot 4 4
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds Sesame Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- For the mayonnaise:
- Green Beans Green Beans 250g 1 & 2/3 cups
- Agave Nectar Agave Nectar 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes Crushed Chillies 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- 1.Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks.
- 2.Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with sesame seeds and finely chopped dill.
- 3.For the mayonnaise: Boil the green beans in a saucepan of salted water for approx 30 minutes until soft.
- 4.Drain the beans and pour into a blender, use a little of the cooking water, add oil, salt and the agave syrup. Once blended, set aside to cool down.
- 5.Now add the mayonnaise to a small bowl with a sprinkling of chilli flakes and serve with the carrot sticks.