- Prep: 0 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 2
This really is a delightful and classy little latte, fragrant, sweet and light. What's more, it's a real cinch to make, requiring only 4 ingredients. It‘s a refreshing dairy and caffeine free alternative to perk up your afternoons, and it’s ready in just 15 minutes.Gluten Free Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 500ml 2 cups
- Rose Syrup Rose Syrup 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder Cardamom Powder 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp
- 1.Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a gentle boil.
- 2.Whisk until frothy.
- 3.Pour into two cups. Garnish with dried rose petals and sprinkle with ground cardamom. Enjoy hot or cold.