- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Dried Apricots Dried Apricots 45g 1/4 cup
- Cauliflower Cauliflower 250g 2 & 1/2 cups
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Ginger Root Ginger Root 2cm coin 2cm coin
- Curry Powder Curry Powder 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Ground Turmeric Ground Turmeric 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin Ground Cumin 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Dried Cilantro Dried Coriander 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Ground Cloves Ground Cloves 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Red Wine Vinegar Red Wine Vinegar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Chickpeas in Water Chickpeas in Water 400g 2 cups
- Baby Spinach Baby Spinach 150g 5 cups
- Vegetable Broth Vegetable Broth 250ml 1 cup
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- 1.Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- 2.Roughly chop onion, beans and apricots. Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Grate or finely chop garlic and ginger.
- 3.Combine spices in a bowl and set aside.
- 5.Add onion to pan and saute for 5min, until soft and translucent.
- 6.Add garlic and ginger and stir to combine.
- 7.Add cauliflower and beans and cook for 5 to 10min until softened.
- 8.Stir in spices and toast for 1 to 2min.
- 9.Add chickpeas, apricots, vegetable broth and red wine vinegar, bring to boil and reduce to simmer for 25min, stirring occasionally.