- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Babyleaf Salad Babyleaf Salad 100g 3 cups
- Cooked Beet Cooked Beetroot 2 2
- Orange Orange 1 1
- Almond Flakes Almond Flakes 20g 1/4 cup
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Red Wine Vinegar Red Wine Vinegar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard Dijon Mustard 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- 1.Peel the orange and remove the white pips with a sharp knife.
- 2.Cut the cooked beet into small wedges.
- 3.Combine the maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl, mixing well.
- 4.Place the salad leaves, beet, orange and almond flakes in a large mixing bowl.
- 5.Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.