- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 2
Brighten up your mornings by adding these gorgeous banana and strawberry oat waffles to your meal planner! Rich in protein, vitamin C and dietary fiber, these delicious waffles combine banana, rolled oats, organic eggs and a touch of vanilla. Baked golden and topped with a helping of honey-soaked sliced strawberries. Yum!Dairy Free High Protein
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Rolled Oats Rolled Porridge Oats 180g 2 cups
- Banana Banana 1 1
- Organic Eggs Organic Eggs 2 2
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 250ml 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Strawberries Strawberries 150g 1 cup
- Set Honey Set Honey 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Water Water 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.Slice the strawberries and mix with the honey and water and allow to stand while you make the waffles.
- 2.Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and allow to stand for 10 to 15 minutes until thickened.
- 3.Add three tablespoonfuls to the centre of your waffle maker (or one to two heaped tablespoons to a non-stick frying pan if you’re making pancakes), close the cover and remove once the wa?es are golden brown and crisp. Repeat.
- 4.Top with strawberries and enjoy!