- Prep: 8 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 10
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Rolled Oats Rolled Porridge Oats 270g 3 cups
- 3 3
- Pitted Dates Pitted Dates 175g 1 cup
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 250ml 1 cup
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1.Use ripe bananas for best results. Reserve ½ a banana for the topping.
- 2.Put the rest of the banana, dates, baking powder, cinnamon and ½ cup of milk into a blender. Blend until smooth. Then add the oats and the rest of the milk and blend again until 90% smooth.
- 3.Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350 F°.
- 4.Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Then pour the bread batter into the loaf pan.
- 5.Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and then top the loaf with the reserved banana slices.
- 6.Continue to bake for a further 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.