- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Puff Pastry Puff Pastry 1 sheet 1 sheet
- White Button Mushrooms White Button Mushrooms 150g 2 cups
- Organic Eggs Organic Eggs 1 1
- Broccoli Broccoli 175g 1 cup
- Mozzarella Mozzarella 150g 1 & 1/3 cups
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- 1.Cook the broccoli in a saucepan with salted water for around 3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- 2.Unroll the pastry sheet and place on a lined baking tray, top evenly with mushrooms, broccoli and grated cheese, leaving about a 1cm space around the edge.
- 3.Season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- 4.Brush the edges with egg and bake for around 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pastry is fully risen and golden. Serve hot.