- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Filtered Water Filtered Water 750ml 3 cups
- Raw Honey Raw Honey 85g 1/4 cup
- Strawberries Strawberries 12 12
- Rosemary Rosemary 3 sprigs 3 sprigs
- Rooibos Tea Rooibos Tea 4 4
- 1.Bring water, 8 strawberries and honey to boil in a small saucepan.
- 2.Reduce to simmer, crush strawberries to infuse flavour, add rosemary sprigs, cover and steep for 30min.
- 3.Brew tea and steep for 10min, remove tea bags and refrigerate to cool.
- 4.After 30min strain strawberry syrup and pour into a container.
- 5.Pour chilled iced tea into 4 glasses over sliced strawberries and ice, add syrup to taste and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.