- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 2
This light and refreshing vegetarian salad is a delight, full of color and packed with flavor - it combines a fresh salad with pomegranate seeds, cucumber, tomato and fresh cilantro (coriander). Topped with feta or vegan cheese, it provides a good boost of protein and makes for a wonderful gluten free option for your meal planner!Gluten Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Mixed Salad Mixed Salad 150g 4 cups
- Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes 100g 2/3 cup
- English Cucumber English Cucumber 1/4 1/4
- Fresh Cilantro Fresh Coriander handful handful
- Pomegranate Seeds Pomegranate Seeds 40g 1/4 cup
- Feta Cheese Feta Cheese 40g 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Lime Lime 1 1
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- 1.Slice cherry tomatoes in half, roughly chop cucumber and pick coriander leaves (cilantro).
- 2.Place ingredients in a salad bowl, starting with lettuce, coriander leaves, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
- 3.Drizzle with olive oil and juice from lime.
- 4.Scatter crumbled feta and pomegranate seeds over salad and season to taste.