- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 2
Ready in less than 20 minutes, dairy free and rich in protein, our colorful and nutritious pasta salad is a fantastic lunch or dinner option for your vegan meal plan! This gorgeous pasta salad combines tomatoes, olives, onion and fresh basil with a sweet and creamy zucchini dressing.Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Zucchini Courgette 1 1
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 4 tbsp 1/4 cup
- Tahini Tahini 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 2 tsp 2 tsp
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Water Water 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Ancient Grain Fusilli Ancient Grain Fusilli 300g 3 cups
- Grape Tomatoes Grape Tomatoes 200g 1 & 1/3 cups
- Black Olives Black Olives 40g 1/3 cup
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- Fresh Basil Fresh Basil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1.Combine courgette (zucchini), olive oil, tahini, maple syrup, crushed garlic, lemon juice, water and salt in a blender and blend until smooth - add more water as needed.
- 2.Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 3.Slice grape tomatoes, olives and red salad onion and combine with chilled pasta.
- 4.Garnish with basil, drizzle with dressing and enjoy!