- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 2
Try out this gorgeous cauliflower popcorn coated in breadcrumbs and served with a fingerlicking chili and lime dressing and you‘ll never want real popcorn again! A delicious appetizer or snack for your meal plan!High Protein
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cauliflower Cauliflower 1 head 1 head
- All Purpose Flour Plain Flour 120g 1 cup
- Buttermilk Buttermilk 250ml 1 cup
- Chili Sauce Chilli Sauce 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Vegetable Oil Vegetable Oil 60ml 1/4 cup
- Breadcrumbs Breadcrumbs 200g 2 cups
- Lime Lime 1 1
- 1.Cut cauliflower into small popcorn sized florets.
- 2.Add flour, buttermilk, chili sauce and salt to a large mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- 3.Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 4.Cover each floret in batter and roll in breadcrumbs.
- 5.Fry cauliflower in batches and drain on paper towels.
- 6.Drizzle with lime juice and serve immediately.